Reviews (671)Love everything! Thank you! So happy with my purchase, beautiful and great quality jewelry!! ❤️❤️ Love all her jewelry ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the beautiful bracelet that arrived in my package. The chains are beautiful. Cannot wait to find the perfect charms for them. Everything was great. I love them super fast delivery too Obsessed! Thank you so much! 😘🫶🏼 Always perfect jewelry from my sweet Wendy! Love it all so much! 10/10 🩷 Wendy is so sweet the jewelry is perfectly packaged. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Items are beautiful and shipped very fast! Such great jewelry with fantastic pricing 🩷 Thank you so much sweet Wendy! The host was super nice and gift sent was amazing!!! Thank u Thank you so much Wendy!! I love all my new pieces and the buyers givvy was very sweet! I appreciate you 🩷🩷 fast shipping and gorgeous items for great prices!! Obsessed with the gold pave oval bezel bangle! Fast shipping. Secure packaging. Great products. Thank you so much for the gift it’s beautiful🥰!! Another amazing purchase! Everything was packed beautifully. And… THANK YOU for the extra gift—so sweet and thoughtful of you! 🫶🏼 I’ve loved all the pieces I’ve received and can’t wait for your next show! ✨ Such a sweet girl and an amazing giveaway! I can’t want to catch her next show and order 🫶🏼 Happy Birthday! Great seller, beautiful pieces!
Beautiful charms !!
Thank you so much Wendy 💖💖 Love the charm I purchased! And I loved the free charm it came with too! Will be back to purchase more. Thank you 💕 Thanks so much for the giveaway! The bracelet is so pretty! 🥰 ohhh Thank you sooooo much Wendy.. you didnt have too.. I wanted you to have a coffee on me ❤️ 😍