Reviews (1,957)The mascaras are amazing, when she says they are good quality believe her and they got to me quicker then I expected too!! Wendy is so nice. I enjoy shopping with her. Nice high end cosmetics at a good price. Wendy has the cutest makeup bags, and I absolutely love all my orders!! Shipping is also super fast. Thank you 💞 Great seller! My item arrived quickly, was exactly as described, and exceeded my expectations. I’m so happy with my purchase. Thank you for the excellent service and I would definitely buy from this seller again! Fast shipping and best authentic products love ur show 💕💕 I absolutely love these set of 2 Lancôme travel bags. Brand new in prestige condition. Such an amazing deal and gift idea. Thank you so much!!! I will return to purchase again. Amazing items per usual!! Love it 💕💕 Fast shipping and good packaging- everything always exactly as ordered Fast shipping! I love my purchased. Ur the best with fast shipping and authentic products 💕💕 cannot wait for your next show Ur the best my dear unique items and fast shipping 💕💕 Love the products as well as Wendy! Great show and host! As always..Outstanding products, delivery and packaging! Thank you Wendy! I enjoy shopping with Wendy. She offers high end cosmetics at a great price! Gorgeous products as usual! Always such a fast shipper! Highly recommend this shop! Always great quality items! Wendy is such a great show host and offers amazing deals! I absolutely love the new makeup bags I ordered and can’t wait to get more. Thank you!! 🫶🏼 Loved all my items, thank you for approving the refund on the items not sent!