Reviews (567)Took almost 2-months to get to me. Envelope was black and very dirty Love this show great prices and quality items everything was great! thank you! Got my socks but not my hat great deals! Great prices!! such a fun show I got lucky with finding the undershirts my boys wear. Thank you I’m really happy with my items! Thanks for having a great variety. You do such a great job! Thank you for all your hard work. Love my items! You always have a fun show! Great mix of items at a wonderful price. Thank you! Thank you Wendy! Great show and love my items. Everything was as described, and there were a few extra things in there too. shopping with Wendy is fun and we got what we ordered at a great price. Great deals and great host Fun show, great people, and great deals! Thank you!!! Shipped quickly! Items were just as described.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love all my items. Can’t wait to my next purchase.
Great deals and host! Definitely recommend and I’m always looking forward to this show! item in great shape. Packaged well. Reminds me of Christmas past. I love it!!! Two ornaments arrived broken, Wendy is making it right! Great communication and awesome products! Highly recommend!