Reviews (161)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely loved this seller’s show! I was able to sit in, learn so much about Pokémon cards, and better understand their values and what to look for. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and generous with his time and information. I truly enjoyed the experience and learned a lot—definitely a seller I’ll be coming back to! 🥰🎴✨ Cards arrived safe and fast thank you so much 🙌🏼 Packed very well! Marshmallow custom art is amazing
OH MY GOSH THANKYEW SO MUCH YOUU LOVELY ANGEL!
WeRip is genuinely one of the best! She has great streams, fosters a great community, and genuinely cares about her customers! Also - THANK YOU FOR THE MOON AND STICKERS!!! 🫶 Fantastic seller! Perfect every time! Thank you so much! Super cute packaging, fun stream and super kind person! 10/10 recommend!!! love the new company stickers ! Great seller who takes care of their customers very well THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You’re the best! Thank you for the stickers!! ❤️ Thank you so much The Master Sets Complete! 🥰 highly recommend running into this channel. great vibes. a lot of great cards. excellent deals. Amazing! Great streamer, fantastic packaging, and was delivered fast! Ty so much got it today in perfect condition as described delivery was fast I definitely recommend straight professional will hopefully win many more bidz Fantastic packaging! Great seller!
Thankyouu so much!! ✨✨✨✨✨ Thank you so much! You are so thoughtful and I’m excited for your next stream! I appreciate you! Always love opening my mail from you guys. ❤️ Thank you, loved the stickers too!! Awesome 👏 love the Channel!! Thank you so much!! Great 👍 shipping !!