Reviews (872)dam will idk what u do, but you have the fastest shipping I have ever seen everything gets here so quick thanks for all the good times awesome job will the card is excellent and super well made very happy will be hitting you up soon for more 😀 awesome custom work and super fast shipping A+ seller buy with confidence because I will again Thanks so much Will!! Super cool dude with an awesome collection great prices, suuuuper fast shipping, & cool cards!! so happy to add so many cool news sharks cards to my collection! Great seller, thank you so much! Just got the package! Thank you so much! Just as described! Amazing cards! I will be back for more! Get ready! A+ seller was so amazing! shipping was very quick, cards were well protected and in perfect condition, and seller offered amazing deals!! thanks again! 10/10 WOULD recommend!!! Great guy, knows his stuff, package was great and very reasonable cards arrived quickly and were safe!! amazing seller :) Great and friendly seller! Very well packaged as always Awesome person, knows his stuff and very reasonable Great show and great product! Best deals around super fast shipping and packaging was perfect one of my new favorite sellers on here, thanks for this hugeee bundle of cards (: & for the fun entertaining shows! Great cards and fast shipping. Thanks! Fast and safe shipping! Great host with probably the most cards I’ve ever seen. Thank you again for the awesome cards! Amazing communication and knowledge, would recommend.