Reviews (26)Great piece very nice seller. thank you so much for your purchase and support Great new seller. Everything was packed very nice and arrived almost immediately awww. thanks so much for the feedback. Shipped quickly and packed extremely well!
Absolutely gorgeous Pyrex snowflake casserole with lid. Beautifully packaged and an overall great transaction. Thank you so much! love love love my rolling pin! thank you!! I lovel this canter its beautiful. just an f y I and it's not that big of a deal , but the paper you wrapped it in smells really bad. But I do love the product. Thank you ❤️ This lamp is insanely gorgeous!!! So in love with it! isn't it beautiful? was real hard not to keep that one. i hope it brings years of enjoyment. and that the base bulb lasts a long time. it was not fun to change haha This seller knows how to pack! Thanks for a great experience Received hen on nest quickly and was nicely packaged!