Reviews (2,155)Perfect time as usual, always a fun time at wetake ,
Safe and fast delivery, ty Stash or pass is always great with wetakebreaks! Hit or miss, can be nice but can also be a little rude. Giving away free spots in a break is pretty elite, but I also won a pack which he did not send. let him know during stream and got ignored, messaged on WN and got ignored, messaged on IG and got ignored. so never got that pack. He has that particular pack priced at $45 in his shop so maybe thats why he did not wanna send but in that case just dont do a giveaway for it. Won a couple other things and hoped he would fix and send it with that stuff when I mentioned it again in stream but nope. got ignored again. so hopefully your order is accurate, otherwise youll get ignored. but some breaks are pretty good and fun. Amazing experience from start to finish! My cards and blaster box arrived quickly and were packaged extremely well. Everything was secure, protected, and arrived in perfect condition. You can tell they really take pride in how they ship their products. Fast shipping, great packaging, and exactly as described. Would definitely buy from them again! Highly recommend! 🙌🔥 Great joining in again , always a lot of fun . Ty for the fast and safe delivery.
Will be back Best breaker on whatnot 🔥🔥🔥 definitely 💯 recommend One card was missing from my order, never got a response, but I did get a refund so do with that what you will. Always having a good time with wetakebreaks!!!
Thank you for the amazing pulls! Great packaging and fun show!! Disappointed with this seller. An item was missed in my order. I sent 2 friendly communications that were not responded to. It is one thing to make a mistake, but it is another to completely ignore a buyer when they try to communicate. I sent two separate communications giving them a chance to apologize, admit the error, and correct the shipment, but I received zero response.
After checking their feedback history, It appears this is a recurring pattern of behavior. Multiple past buyers have left similar reviews stating that not all cards were sent, that they are still waiting on refunds, and that the seller blocks people who ask for tracking updates. I had an issue in the past where they did not send a full blaster box. It blew over and I still purchased other items. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Won’t happen again, there are too many sellers on whatnot and other platforms to choose from. Buyer beware.
Amazing experience! Awesome people and the best soccer breaker around 💯