Reviews (412)I bought this for my sister in law and she loves it Quick shipping and wonderful packaging. Excellent experience! Absolutely wonderful seller!! I love your shows! Fast shipping and great packing 🫶🏼🫶🏼🌷🌷 Great seller! Love her shows Always exciting to receive boxes from Wezieswhatnots. Everything was in excellent condition. Items were exactly as described. Package arrived quickly, everything was very well wrapped and arrived in perfect condition. Amazing items, arrived quickly & packaged with care. Thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much for the super cute owl votive holder and owl playing cards! Thank you !
Wonderful seller 🌷 Amazing seller and amazing items! Absolutely stunning pieces! Wonderful packaging! These pieces will be loved! I'm so grateful! Thank you! Packaged perfectly and arrived safely. Beautiful pieces. Thank you so much!! Love it! Quick shipping, great seller!! Quick delivery and vary well packed Excited to get my daughter a Pyrex collection started! Thank you Wezie!You’re welcome! I have given my daughters and son Pyrex too! I absolutely LOVE this! Thank you!! Thank you so much! I love this dish and the pate holder!! I greatly appreciate the time and materials you put into packaging my purchase. Everything made it safely and quickly. Thanks again 🙌🏻🤗I’m so glad you like it. That plate holder makes it so special!🌼🌼🌼 Gorgeous piece and wrapped perfectly! Thanks💜💜 Amazing seller & always great inventory!! Thanks so much Marcie!🌼🌼🌼 Wonderful products in excellent condition. Shipped quickly and with extreme care. I will definitely buy from Wezieswhatnots again!
Thanks so much Debbie!!!🌼🌼🌼