Reviews (410)Awesome seller with great creations. Your quality is unmatched. Great guy that makes some kickass 3d printed stuff both magnetic as well as just screw in items. Go see what he’s all about! Best Magboots on the app. Super chill guy, runs some amazing deals! Check him out for sure !! high quality product as usual! Better them actually what was promised! Great seller thank you WADAPAWK! Great quality magnetic boots for your batteries🔥 Thanks Whalen for the m28 battery holder and m12 mag boot!! awesome givy. Great product. thank you sir The best products around best customer service guy is top-notch Awesome boots will be being more Great magnets man. Woo woo 🔥🔥🍌 An absolute professional. I can't recommend his products enough. He seriously goes above and beyond to provide perfect 3D work that functions flawlessly, and stands behind his product. I couldn't say enough about how happy I am with my purchase! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ As always. Great quality products. Best magboots on the planet 🌏 Mahalo for the top-notch mag battery boots! Fast shipping and bomb-proof packaging. Quality gear all around—will definitely be back for more. A+ very durable puck, sturdy when stuck on steel! Whalen is a damn genius! I buy all of his shit and you should too! Awesome products! Very well made! Thank you 💯 I thought it was a battery but it wasn’t all good Best boots around for m12 m18 batteries