Reviews (863)Best streamers ever love them they always brighten up my day when I get to goin in on the fun always an awesome experience 🙏🏼🤙🏼👌🏼 the candy is amazing I already ate an entire bag today 🤣🤣 wow thank you so much for the candy! Such an awesome experience ordering from Whale of a Pull! They’re genuinely some of the nicest sellers I’ve come across on Whatnot, and you can tell they really care about their customers. My order shipped super quickly, everything was packaged safely, and it arrived perfectly. On top of that, their streams are SO much fun and the generosity is unmatched. Definitely a seller I’ll happily keep coming back to! 💙🐋 Whale of a Pull is seriously one of the best Pokémon streams I’ve found on Whatnot! The 50/50 surprise wheel is AMAZING — genuinely some of the best odds you’ll find on Whatnot. And the insurance policy is such a cool bonus: if you don’t hit twice, they replace it with an Ascended Heroes pack! They’re incredibly generous and clearly care about making the experience fun and fair. The vibes are absolutely immaculate, and everyone is so kind and welcoming. I’ll definitely be back! 🐋🔥 Great packaging
Fast response
Included a thank you note and some freebies
AWESOME SHOW AND SELLER
HIGHLY RECOMMEND Whale is ALWAYS top notch! Very generous sellers which you don’t get too often on whatnot. More than 100% trustworthy!
The candy is SO GOOD thank you guys. Everything arrived in great condition, good packaging. love you guys and the vibes of your show. and the candy makes even the bad pulls feel like winners! lol couldn’t have asked for a better streamer/s to be my casino 🥹 Everything is great! Thank you so much for the gifts! I've had so much fun opening all the packs Best purchase I’ve made on Whatnot! I asked if they could run 10 packs for me so I could use my $5 off reward and they were very willing to do. They also gave me a free bag of candy in my package! The packaging was in a nice bubble wrapped package (not the usual envelope). I ended up pulling the chase card groudon from the korean paradox rift and I was extremely happy! Thank y’all so much you guys are the greatest Awesome givy ! Came in good condition 🤘🏽 thank you ! Yall are the best!!! Thank you! 🙏🏻 Great seller, fantastic show. Best channel on this app!