Reviews (1,807)A+ packing. Thanks so much. My husband had been searching for a reasonably priced for copy of this book for years! It’s smells HEAVENLY ❤️!thank you Woah! I love love love the soap I got! Definitely high quality. I love that it is handcrafted and from a small business. Thanks Liz! Smells great! Can't wait! Do you like being spoiled? This is your girl - Thank you so much for the special treat that arrived today 🥰🧼🫧 Oh my goodness this seller is a gem! I followed the Artisan raid train and found some amazing artisan sellers that produce all natural products. You will be very pleased and I'm going to continue to buy fr9m her and the others. My granddaughter is so tickled with her new soap and loafa sponge. Thank you so much for your amazing products. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼💫💐 Amazing seller, fast and secure shipping, and great items. I cannot explain how beautiful this is. Great items and great host. thank you Liz Best handwritten notes I ever did see! Love the Grandma Nancy signs. Now I need to figure out where I want to hang it. Thanks! Thank you so much!! Love them both! Superb packaging and fast shipping! 💗🫶🔥💯 Highly recommend! 🧼Thank you! Love your shows and appreciate the seller support. I appreciate that you keep it real. Thank you for sharing! when Liz drops the soap I pick it up. Can't wait to use these soaps and the loofah pads! Everything arrived well packaged. I'm very attracted to the care you've put into making these concoctions. If I could buy her soap in bulk I would! The soap is an experience y’all - the soap shred bags too 🫠💕 Liz you have skills - appreciate your attention to detail & will to put out such a quality product 💜💜 I always get something out of your shows that I can use. Thank you