Reviews (353)Aaaaaa! I love it so much! I don't want to take it out of the package so it stays extra special in the board and plastic case. Thank you for the great support show and cute prize! Thank you for this giveaway! It'll be a great piece to keep! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The official Whatnot Seller streams are incredibly helpful. They do a great job keeping sellers updated on new features, product releases, best practices, and upcoming changes to the platform. I was fortunate enough to win a giveaway, and everything arrived quickly and exactly as expected. It’s awesome to see Whatnot giving back to the seller community while providing valuable education. Highly recommend tuning into their streams if you’re a seller or looking to become one. 😎 I love WhatNot & the amazing community on this app! Thank you for the cute toy, I love it!💛🖤💛 Love my giveaway thanks 😊 Cute!
Thank you for the info you all share. wow! cant believe won this! super cute windup whatty! thank you for shipping to the UK! Thank you very much for giveaway whatty I love it and loved sitting in and learning as much as I can great chat Thank you! Great info for sellers. thank you for my givey win. 🩷🩵 fast shipping 💕 Great Item my friends are jealous 🙂 Thank you for my wind up whatty giveaway! So fun! Enjoyed the show as well. Good info for sellers! Thank you for all the support. The cutest thing ever! We Need More Whatnot Merch!! Thank You!! 😊