Reviews (240)Great show and quick shipping as usual! Fast shipping and safe packaging! Thank you so much!! Tysm for the givvy! 🫶🏽💕 Great stream and amazing stuff to buy!! Love the Po-Suzuki artwork on the Steelix. And the purrloin of course. And the full art Wondrous Patch too. And the other cards. Thanks! Pulled the artículo card ☺️ Great Giveaways and great vibes! Will be back to buy some more!🫶🏽💕 Great packaging, great stream, great dude 🫡 5/5 For everything! Great vibes and great prizes! Great shipping! 🥹💕 thank you! I will 1000% be buying stuff from the streams and his store on here. i was trying to win some sealed pokemon cards for my daughter's birthday because I cant find cards locally (only got Walmart and meijer as options). i ended up getting a couple gem packs on the spins, then I got 2 wall hits and another gem pack. its been 5 or 6 days and the cards arrived today! everything was packaged perfectly and I couldn't be happier because my daughter is going to go crazy over the cards! so take it from a happy father this guy's great so please stop by and check his stream or store out Amazing seller with lightning fast shipping 10/10 reccomend!!! Very happy with the stream and how fast it came! 🥹🤟🏽 Will definitely be back! came really fast and awesome protection awesome time in his shows always having fun and joking just a fun show to be in Anthony runs a great stream! Everything came packaged well and in great time!