Reviews (2,157)Obsessed as always you things are always perfect!! Thanks again 🥰🥰🥰 Amazing I love it so much🩷🩷🩷 Love my treasures, sis! Amazing seller and fast shipping. Highly recommend! ❤️🔥 absolutely love the items Amazing steal deals in this shop! Thank you so much!🫶🏻💕 Ahhhh thanks so much for all the beautiful jewelry! I always get the best from you bestie . So beautiful , but most of all love your amazing energy . YOU the best bestie 🫶💗🫶💗🫶 Beautiful cameo. Enjoyed your show. Thank you! Ms. Arielle is just the sweetest person. Love to visit her shows and purchase all the goodies. Have many of her pieces and wear every single one of them. Thank you Ms. Arielle for projecting your beautiful personality that makes me enjoy more your shows. Keep bringing us great items. Love every single one I purchased. Beautiful piece, thank you!! Thank you so much for everything!! One of the kindest sellers on whatnot!! And one of the only 🧜🏼♀️ mermaids on here too!! ♡𓇼 ⋆。˚ 𓆝. 𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ She is the sweetest seller, and she always has amazing vintage jewelry. 💖 Arielle is kind, generous and so welcoming. She has what seems like a never ending array of offerings….from modern to vintage to antique. Packs so quickly too - I don’t know how she does it. Thanks Arielle, we appreciate everything to do. Items as expected, shipped quickly. Would buy from again. Love my mermaid treasures always! Yay thank you! Amazing pieces and deals. Great customer service I love all my jewelry so much!! Thank you 💗💗 My order came quickly and packaged very well. Thank you for a good show too. I will order again. Oh My! What can I say but THANK YOU! I am so humbled by the amount jewelry given through this giveaway! Everything is my style too! Love it! Thank you 💜🦋💜Love Everything