Reviews (259)Thank you so much! Lovely items Wonderful sellers with wonderful things Oh such pretty jewelry!
Thank you for the giveaway!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Super happy with one of the watch, however I was quite disappointed in the goldtone one. The bands were wilted pretty bad. Bummer it wasn't what I expected. Packaging was great but USPS rerouted my package, which took look longer then expected (not due to seller). WOW OH WOW is all I can say. Thank You Terrific finds! Thank you!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Beautiful necklace that was safely wrapped. Tysm🙂 Thank you all Whats not in northern Michigan family! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I love all the items! So much fun opening them ! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 love this seller, family, and shows!!!!. A favorite show of mine! Great items a really nice show! perfect, thank you so much! Thank you so much for the beautiful items! Love the variety of this auction. Something for everyone. Oh my gosh! So many treasures!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Thank you!!!! Love the show, the items, the hosts and the pace! Thanks! Loved my purchase! Shipped quickly and came in just as expected. This seller was so kind and actually sent a sarah cov 1970 ring with her home made stickers so kind. thank you so much I love my purchases it’s been fun attending your show from the start!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Love my stuff!!! Thank you!