Reviews (16,006)I love those fluffy butts… I appreciate the signed card, key chain and sticker These will help me next garden season, next summer… Arrived fast and in perfect condition TY As always love all the nostalgic items very educational will be helpful for teaching my granddaughter history absolutely beautiful and bigger than thought. I love it!! and arrived unbroken and uncrushed you are awesome love things I get from you all love WTH Great about got everyone gifts for Christmas. thanks love picture frame granddaughter will love it pic of me and heŕ. love Christmas gifts for everyone wonderful gifts for holidays thank you .you guys are the best at shipping out at times im sure everyone will love there gifts. çoke picture fantastic love it Great Christmas gifts. thank you my niece is going to love them.love and hugs It always amazes me when I get my packages from this seller and their team! The items are well packed and great deals at the auction, I was lucky enough to win a giveaway which was absolutely amazing! can't wait to put it on the wall ans light it up. thank you thank you for the giveaway gift 10 🌟