Reviews (308)Awesome lanyard. I will be back for more. Absolutely love this show!! Amazing seller and always a good time. Thank you for the great knives. Great show and fast shipping I love the 3d prints thank you amazing seller superfast shipping awesome blades and games tell the children I said amazing picks on the 3d prints!?! thanks for the giveaway awesome seller great products definitely recommend shopping here These are some super nice cords c for the sticker givvy and the purple stewituity knife. How did u know purple was .y fav. Color. Ill be adding your sticker to my scrapebook. Thanks again!!!! Thank you for the sticker. thank you so much for the love. amazing show. super fast shipping and excellent packaging. We will definitely be back!! will never buy from again, I feel like I was tricked. Charging me $12 for a cheap plastic knife. Shame on them.I am sorry that you did not get what you were hoping for in our surprise set. we encourage everyone to check the show notes and bid responsibly. Wonderful show. Thanks for a great evening. Awesome knives. Thank you for the giveaway. It’s probably my bad but I thought I was getting a knife and evidently it was a drawing cause I was looking at was if he got drawn and I got me $1.99 razor blade and a sticker fast shipping great seller! awesome seller great guy such a great time make sure to take the time to check out the show and say hi sweet blade, great weight, love the design of the blade