Reviews (2,501)I wear the LOVE ring every day because I love it Beautiful and unique pieces Everything was well packaged including putting my post earrings in separate bags. The quality of the pieces is excellent. Even more so Michelle is so personable in every show. Willing to look for special pieces for specific clients. Invoice was included. Amazing things! Very happy with my purchase thank you Absolutely love all my new jewelry from your show. It was my first time coming and will keep coming back. You have the best stuff. Thank you for everything Melynda Mundy. Well packaged and always beautiful pieces available in addition to a calm and relaxing environment in her shows Necklaces arrived today!! Beautiful!! Thank you for the gift!!🌸🙏 love my earrings thank you, exactly what I wanted. Love the blue ones especially Amazing things to purchase brilliant giveaways, and stop in and see a show you won’t regret I love the necklaces and broach! Packaged well and shipped quickly. Thank you, it's awesome you're back thank you for the grown alchemist givvy 🙏💕 packed so well!! tysm for the amazing deals on makeup and fragrances!! 🙏💕 im obsessed with you and your kindness! Ordered 15 more items and happy with every single one of them 🤩 So happy with my purchases! Everything is always wrapped so nicely and feels like Christmas when opening. Typically I order so much and forget what will even be in the box 😅. Thank you Michelle!! One of my most favorite shows to shop!!! Everything was as described and packed with care