Reviews (704)Absolutely Amazing Seller! Thank you WHICKS!! Super fast shipping!! 🥷🏽🥷🏽🥷🏽 Amazing show with an amazing seller! Just WOW! Love love love! Thank you so much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️ Love this seller! Items are always as described. Packaged perfectly!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wendy (Whicks68) is an absolute gem and someone I’m happy to support! I love the tumbler, the WhicksVault design is awesome and has so much personality! But what makes supporting Wendy even better is the person behind it. Her kindness, generosity, and positive energy are what make this community special. She makes people feel appreciated, and that means a lot.
If you haven’t checked her out yet, do yourself a favor and show her some love! Wendy, thank you for being you and for bringing so much heart to what you do. You deserve every one of these five stars and then some! ❤️🙌 Amazing host tons of unique awesome items great deals and quick shipping must check out show and streamer! Thank you! The cup was advertised in stainless steel with the pattern in black. The cup I received was completely black, it does have the pattern but in black as well. Black on black is pointless and not what I wanted. I should have got what was advertised not what I received. Had you reached out to me I would have made that purchase right for you without the bad review!! Those cups do change colors. It is Stanley that advertised that picture. If you want a refund you can return the cup and get a refund or I can swap it with another tumbler! I also sent you a DM!! Bought a coin that was portrayed to be a 1 ounce proof libertad. To my surprise, a 1/2 ounce libertad proof arrived in the mail and it was in very rough condition. Wendy is a blast to hang with ! Absolutely one of the best! Whicks you’re truly amazing! ❤️❤️ Awesome seller love love love this lady! She is so damn funny and supports a lot of people! Always a great show and has fast shipping 💋💋🫶🫶🔥🔥 Such a great show and sweet host! Great products and prices, thank you 🥰 Amazing Seller!! Packaged up perfectly! Amazing seller wonderful product and fast shipping always a pleasure to shop here! Will be back often 💙❤️ Thank you for the giveaway, enjoy the show on Whatnot thank you and the sponsor for my givy!! I love the tumbler excellent show, very funny streamer, got really great deals. Thank you bunches! Loved my items! 💛💚💜