Reviews (30)seller was sooo kind, love the bonuses. thank you :)
Love love love this shirt fits perfectly and the seller was so sweet! Perfect quality exactly what was expected out of purchase
very pretty blouse, thank you Omg such a cute top! Was scared it wouldn’t fit but it does! Super happy with my purchase! Great seller! Look forward to more upcoming shows! 😁👍✨💕 She’s so amazing!! literally got it next day! Definitely will buy again!!❤️ Meg was super professional but also really easy to watch (great show it was fun!) She definitely has a fantastic eye for this kind of stuff! Thanks for the deals I absolutely loveeee everything I got!! 10/10 recommend I’ll for sure be on for the next shows:)) Absolutely amazing service! She sends the orders out very quickly and efficiently and communicates very well! Will definitely be ordering more from this shop! I love everything I bought ❤️ arrived so quickly and safely!