Reviews (166)Such a sweet and lovely seller.
A++++++++ Deanna has an amazing variety of jewelry & decor. absolutely gorgeous. thank you so much. Beautiful quality pieces! Great pieces! Packed w/care and arrived quickly. Thank you! 💖✨💓 Love everything. Great Show, Great Seller Love my necklaces! And thank you for the givvy🩵🦋 FAVORITE SELLER LOVE THE VARIETY ALL VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE GREAT PERSONALITY SHE'S THE FIRST PERSON I GO TO WHEN I GET ON SEE IF SHE'S ON THAT'S GOOD, Beautiful items! Thank you for the free gifts! Love the decor I find from Deanna! What a GENEROUS giveaway! Thank you 😊 it was lovely ,such a beautiful piece and the shipping was outstanding, packaged well ,and delivered fast, thank you Very happy with my purchases. Beautiful unique items and a very kind knowledgeable seller. Highly recommend. Thank you and for the nice giveaway 😊 Yow-Zaa! I’m in LOVE! A++ Seller! Many Thanks!