Reviews (1,294)Got the cutest storage bin to store my cute stickers. Love all the things I get from this shop! Love this boxes!! I use them daily. Love my sticker book, thank you so much! Excellent quality items and packaged with such care. Thank you for my freebies 💜 I will be back to buy again! Consistently wonderful to deal with. Quality items at great prices
thank you so much 🩷 love all my items! Super Whatsnotter!!!!!! Will purchase from again!!!! outstanding packaging and high quality items! I am a delighted customer and will be returning for more goodies! Love these new sticker books! And my pochacco picnic basket! ty Super Whatsnotter!!!! Will purchase base from again!!! so glad i bought more sticker books, thanks so much! cutest sticker book ever!!! Super Whatsnotter!!!! Will purchase from again!!!!! Obsessed with everything I got I'm a huge fan or Hime and her cutie items can't wait to get more!! 💕🫰🏻 Love my items!!!! Thank you^^ thank you so much I love everything will be back for sure These stickers are ADORABLE!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Whimsies has the cutest things! This is my first purchase with her and everything is so cute. She packaged it well and also included cute clips as an extra. I’ve purchased 3 other times from her and I’m so excited to receive them! Thank you so much for my items. Love them all. thank you for my goodies!!!! and for my pompom pen 🫶🏻🥰 This shop owner is so kind and has adorable, great quality products. Received my bundle of totes today and we absolutely love them. The shipping did take quite a while to reach me in MI but to NO control or fault of the seller- she shipped QUICKLY, just be patient as the mail these days is so unpredictable 😬😁 I love this shop!!