Reviews (698)Item as described. Awesome seller. Would buy again. 😊 Thank you so much for the givvy!!! thank you!! the necklace is stunning 🤎 Great seller. Beautiful jewelry🩵 The earrings are stunning in person! Im so glad I got a chance ce to hop in your sbow when I did! Quickly shipped too! TYSM! Absolutely love my jewelry from you. They are so beautiful. Your shows are always so fun Absolutely love the necklace! Another stunning piece from Jen!! 💖🫶 Beautiful pieces TY ❤️❤️❤️ Item received was from a giveaway. Thank you! I highly recommend checking out whimsyhollowcollective auctions for great deals on jewelry and accessories. TYSM for the BEAUTIFUL Ring Jen. I absolutely LOVE IT!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love this seller and her jewelry! thank you so much for my new jewelry! love everything! Absolutely gorgeous find!! Awesome seller!! Shipped quickly!! Highly recommend!! Thank you so much for my gorgeous pin!!💖💖 Beautiful jewelry!! Sweet seller!! Highly recommend!! Thank you for everything💖💖 Gorgeous jewelry and the sticker that came with it is awesome! The stream was full of really thoughtful choices of pieces that perfectly matched the theme! As a certified lover girly, I approve!!! Beautiful earrings! Thank you! beautiful piece and ty.for the givey Great pieces of jewelry! Fast shipping and great packaging! I will def be buying more!! Jen!! I absolutely love the earrings! Thank you! ❤️🫶 Love my swiftie purchase necklace is so cute. I love the sticker.