Reviews (283)The new Kantha pieces are amazing!! Love love love! Such a sweet and fun seller!! Will return!! Love Whimsywears. Great items and low prices! Great givy!Shirt is nice. Very pleased. Thank you. Absolutely love my purchase! Such a sweet and amazing seller! ❤️ Great show, you always have so many cute items, fast shipping. Thank you 😊 Great items!! Fast shipping!! TYSM🌸 Great show, fast shipping, loved all my items. Thank you I am very happy with my purchases! Great piece, great value. I enjoyed the laidback vibe of the host and the show. Thank you for the first time gift!☺️ Amazing. Thank you so much!! Great show! I am obsessed with everything and what a great show to be part of!!! Thank you Brit!!! Love everything, thank you ❤️ The pink shorts were cute super good finds and nice host!!! thanks for the givvy!!! love it ♥️♥️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 My order shipped quickly and everything was excellent quality!! Great seller, item and shipping! Thank you so much!! Love everything! Exactly as described and expected 😍☮️💜☮️💜☮️ Thank you so much!! Another amazing package! 🥰♥️ Obsessed! Can’t wait wait to buy more beautiful things!!!!!!!