Reviews (7,743)My hats I love already try All of them on love it good seller thanks bro 😎 man these pins i tell you are something else in hand thanks 🔥😮💨😮💨📍 i appreciate the fast shipping as well and trust me this is only the beginning found my new addiction 😂🫡🐺 EVER SINCE MY FIRST TIME GETTING ON WHIPPLECHRISSSS STREAM HE HAS DONE EVERYRHING TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL LIKE FAMILY !!!! BEST SHOW TO TUNE INTO WHETHER YOU BUY OR JUST THERE TO YAP!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT TIME WATCHING!!!! Pins are fire and better in hand fire THESE WHIPPLE CROWNS ARE SUPA DOPE IN HANDS🥶
ALL GAS,NO BRAKES💨 I’m late to the game with these blips…never been a pin guy but these 🔥 blips from whipplechrisss have me slightly addicted. The designs are 🔥🔥 and the quality is 💯‼️‼️ Take my money‼️‼️ Always sick pins match your fitteds perfect Always has great hats and pins. Love it will definitely be checking out again. 10/10 mf goattttt super fast shipping on all merch Back at it again thank you so much 🔥 design If I could give 10 ⭐️’s I would! Got my exclusive whipple Durty Cow Rangers in and a purple double cup shark blip to compliment it. These things are straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥‼️‼️‼️‼️ Chris’s show is by far my favorite one to watch on whatnot, his creativity when it comes to customizing hats and pins is second to none!! I’ve watched other shows only because him and his “manager” went on an extended vacation, and I assure you there isn’t a single other seller out there that offers the quality he does. Maybe only his dads show comes even remotely close. If you are interested in fire hats and pins, this is the place to shop. Thank you for being here for our viewing pleasure and I look forward to watching for a long time. Will definitely be coming back 🔥🔥 awesome pins
Ty for the giveaway pin!! 📌 I joined the stream to ‘just look.’ Thirty-seven minutes later I’m explaining to my bank why ‘limited edition hat pins’ are apparently a survival expense. Five stars. good looking blip. thank you. THESE SHARKS CAME OUT
HELLA DOPE🫡🖤💯 always five stars thank you