Reviews (6,141)everything is way too cute. Thanks so much. I had so much fun watching your show. Thank you so much 😊 Fun shows and fast shipping too!! Excellent seller!!!! There was a mixup with my order and seller went above and beyond to correct it and even gave me some extra gifts. She’s amazing!!! 🤩 Thank you for the giveaway. Thank you for my 20 totes, coin purse, draw string and mesh bags Thank you for two awesome cards. Love them. Great show and great host. Thank you so much! You’re the best! 🎉💐🥰 Thank you for the variety! I’m sorry but the item I got was not at all worth $10 plus shipping. I would not buy again.
You bid on a surprise set! The items in the set are always fully listed out so you can know what you might get ahead of time! When you bid on a surprise set, you are taking a chance to get an amazing bag or a smaller bag! I wish I could sell Loungefly bags straight out for $10! Always look before you swipe on surprise sets. Straight auction Loungefly shows maybe a great option if you do not like playing the odds 😊 Thanks! Great seller ♡ Awesome Bags 🎒 !! Go check them out have fun !! Get a chance at a great bag 🎒 thank you friend 🧡 super fun show, will be back for more 😀 awesome bag thank you it was fun playing .. Had fun in your room late night