Reviews (20,395)Nails are Always so cute thank u so much! Fast shipping and such amazing quality! I love every single set I got. They are the highest quality Probably some of the best press on’s I’ve ever had! Super durable and super cute!!
Love the nails! Thank you Beautiful set of nails. 💅🏻
Thank you 🫶🏻😊 stunning - even better in person!! arrived quick, good quality, beautiful! very happy w my purchase!!! So excited to decide which to wear next!!! Love you all! Thank you for always having the best inventory! Seller is fantastic and the nails are amazing The nails 💅 was to big I wear a medium and I’m always ordering nails so yeah thats the only bad thing but the nails are cute just to big sad
Orders came in quickly and they are super cute. Love them. So cute love the givy nails 💅🏽
Beautiful nails and great packaging. I can't wait to wear these fun nails! Love ❤️ love love my nails 💅🏾 as always Thank you for the giveaway! I love my nails!!! ✨✨✨✨✨ So pretty! I won two giveaways and the nails are so cute! I Love my Nail Mail from yall! these are such great nails and are even more gorgeous in person! #1 WN Nail show to go is here! Such welcoming sellers, and the Chat! We are like one Big Nail Family. Always such great service and Smiles!