Reviews (426)beautiful great seller 💚whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thank you so much for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ Love my pens 💜😍whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks love!! 🧜🏼♀️ Awesome seller! Beautiful pens!whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks so much for your purchases! I’m glad you love them! 🧜🏼♀️ Ty :)whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ Love my pen! Thank you!!whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Yay! I’m so glad! Thank you for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ thank you so much for the givvy. whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks for stopping by! 🧜🏼♀️ Love the pen!whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
I’m so glad! Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ thank you for the Givvy!! Super fast shipping! 5 starswhozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks so much for stopping by! 🧜🏼♀️ You made my Wife's day! The Item arrived today, Early! She Loved them! Thank You so much! Absolutely looking to show more Love, & Support to you soon!whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Oh I’m so glad! Thanks so much for the kind words and support!! 🧜🏼♀️ Thank youwhozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ 💯 recommend 🫶whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thank you so much for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ Absolutely love my Lotso ❤️
whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
I’m so glad!! Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ I won a pen on a raid train and let me tell you. The show did ZERO justice to how ADORABLE my Tiana and Naveen pen was in person. So nicely done and the doorables are basically perfect. Awesome pen, sweetest seller! whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Oh my goodness thank you so much! I’m so glad you love your pen!! Thanks for your support and hope you come back for other shows! 🧜🏼♀️ The most amazing seller and the most amazing Flo pen, I love her so much! 🏁whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Yay! I was obsessed with the colors, how they worked out! Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ Thank you🫶whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks so much for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ very cute pens, 😍 whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks so much! Hope to see you in other shows! 🧜🏼♀️ Thanks for the givvywhozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks so much for stopping by! 🧜🏼♀️ Packaged VERY well!!! Love love love the Dumbo pen!!! Thank you! ❤️whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
I’m glad Dumbo had a safe flight! Thank you for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ I love him. He’s perfect. Thank you.whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thank you so much for your purchase!! Hope to see you around! 🧜🏼♀️ Amazing pens!! Loved custom building my Halloween Donald! whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
I’m so glad you love him! Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ what fun pens I got. love Whozit and her heart for others!!! fun to hang out in her shows too. whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate you and your support, friend! 🧜🏼♀️ Nice pen maker and seller!! Love my ‘Fear’ and Daisy Duck pens!! Thank you!!
🫶🏼🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼🫶🏼whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks so much for your kind words. Glad you love them! 🧜🏼♀️ thank you so much. love all of the pens and extra gifts. whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
You’re so welcome! Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️ Thank you so much!whozitsnwhatsitsgaloreSeller
Thanks for your support! 🧜🏼♀️