Reviews (48)Beautiful 3 strand necklace, very fun sellers! Cuteness overload!!! I love my duck planter! Simply adorable! And your personal “thank you” card was a nice touch..very thoughtful! Thank you & I will be shopping with you again 😉 I absolutely love everything. Fast shipping a do well packaged item. Thank you Well packed. Beautiful basket that I will love to display. Thanks I love my purchases! These two are awesome and hilarious- everyone is a friend the minute you enter the live - one of my very favorite shows! ❤️ this plate is stunning. I love it! Adorable vignette! I love all the pieces! Thank you so much! Great packaging and super speedy shipping. Thank you ❣️ 🤗🥰🤗 I can tell this shower curtain was freshly washed- it smells so good! 🩵 it arrived in perfect condition, as described! Absolutely an amazing seller. My candy dish made it here in 1 piece. Excellent packaging. 💯 percent. Thank you so much have a blessed day and will pray your business grows abundantly. I'll be back in the future A++++++++ I am obsessed with my butterfly crewel!! Tysm! Was packaged great and in beautiful condition 😍😍🫶 Writing
I received my uranium glass plate and sherbet cup, and I couldn’t be happier! Everything was packaged so beautifully and with so much care. Marco & Theresa were absolutely amazing and had such a fun, positive attitude that made the whole show so enjoyable! I really appreciated the care they put into everything, and the shipping was incredibly fast. I would definitely order from them again! 💚✨
I Love my items!! I Love these sellers! They are amazing people and hilarious to be in their show and hang out with them. Highly recommend!! Great sellers! Tysm for my ducks! 🫶🏻 Everything was perfect, amazing packaging, got here so quickly!! 💚💙💛 and a sweet note included!! They are the best!! 🤍 Love these two! Hilarious and fun show! Highly recommend!! Love my items! Item was exactly as described, shipping was fast and the packing was great! Thank you! Thank you! Cute Happy mail. Beautiful necklace! Fast shipping ! Tysm what lovely WELL wrapped packaging!! thank you for excellent customer service and kindness!! I adore my pieces