Reviews (69)Love my patches! I use them pretty much every day😂💜 Great seller even better packing super cute givys. thank you so much! Quick shipping and great quality (also they spelled really good ) perfect condition! fast shipping! definitely a 5 star seller 💖 My first time shopping here and it did not disappoint! Thank you so much!! Love everything ! Sooo cute and in perfect condition! SO AWESOME!!!! Show was so much fun and LOVE everything!!! Will for sure buy again!! The items were as seen and expected. The seller has fun, quality items. The seller ships quickly. Love this seller she is so kind and helpful 🖤 will buy from her again. Thank you! perfect condition, so happy with my purchase! 🖤🦇 I am happy with the product and lived the givvy! Thank you for the great item! 🤩 Received everything and all perfect! Thx! I love everything a great seller I definitely recommend
Thank you for the hair scrunchie givvy. Host is fantastic 💕 beautiful! as shown but better in person. thank you! always happy with my picks from this shop! Thank you! Such a great deal ✨ I could not be happier with my purchase! love her shows!!