Reviews (498)Amazing as usual. Prices cannot be beat. Shipping is fast and everything is secure. Such a knowledgeable, fun seller.
And I am so so sad you’re done selling. I’ll miss you my whatnot bestie 😢💕 Such a great seller. The deals were amzing. Super fast shipping. Thanks for the great package. What a gem of a seller! 💖💖Stop what you’re doing and shop with her right now 🫶 She’s genuinely amazing though and I would def stop by her shop! Great deals. Wishing you the best!!! So sad this was your last show because you know I love you so much! Love love! So sad you’re going out of business:-( 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Everything was as described! Very fast shipping! I highly recommend this seller 💓💕 Thank you! So nice getting to shop with you this time! 🤗 Love my purchase. Thank you! 🖤 delivery was very quick. my item arrived in great condition! couldn't of asked for a better transaction as a first time user! Will definitely buy again from this seller I cant say enough wonderful things about this seller. She’s absolutely AMAZING, her shoes are soooooo entertaining, laid back, and fun.
Extremely fast shipping, packaged well, and great products at great prices.
This was my first time in her show, I was raided into her from Ciarachu, and I’m so glad I was.
I’ll definitely be back.
Ty sooooooo much for everything luv. 🫶❤️ I did have an issue with this order but you went above & beyond to make it right. Thank you for your prompt assistance with this order. Love Wicked. One of my favorite sellers. Fast shipping Shipping was super fast and the quality of my items were perfect! I love everything that I got. The bag is super cute as well. Thank you so much. I will definitely be back ordering more.😍 Joined on a raid & so glad I did. 1st time & was not disappointed. Thanks for taking all my requests. Fast shipping & everything arrived perfectly. Amazing as always! Thank you!! Great show! Awesome prices on brand name beauty products. 100% recommend shopping here Always 5 stars from me. You truly won’t find deals like this anywhere else on whatnot. Thank you so much! You’re the best 🫶🏾 Love your vibe! Enjoy your show! Grateful for the awesome beauty deals. Thank you, friend!