Reviews (825)Great person. great friend...great seller High-quality and beautiful and very fast shipping Always overjoyed with my purchases!🎀👑🎀👑🎀👑🎀 Amazing host with the sweetest demeanor. Extremely thoughtful and patient. I absolutely love the colors in the hairpieces. Once this heatwave calms down, I am excited to try it out. Tysm for being who you are. You have Def rekindled a confidence within myself I had no idea had fizzled. Mucho love!!! Thank you.God is good all the time 💙🌼 stay Blessed Beautiful color from a beautiful host ❤️ Beautiful as always. What a great seller. Quality items, never disappointed. I'm so happy you're back! 💓🥰😍🫶🏽💯 She’s so so sweet! Was a free gift and it arrived fast! Great person.. grear friend... great wigs always a good time in this show. great wigs. kind soul, Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Mel Mel. 🙏🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🥰🥰❤️🤗 Love! Love! Love!! You are the bestest!! 🫶🏽 Always happy, never disappointed, beautiful, great quality. You better go get some of these beautiful wigs! I'm telling you. Thank you, Mel Mel. ❤️ ✨️💐 My wigs are beautiful as always 💇🏾♀️✨️! My girl never disappoints. I love knowing you don't have to worry about what you're getting. 💖 🫶🏽 Thank you for the gorgeous wigs and awesome giveaway!! Everything was packaged well and in perfect condition 💜💜 Thank you Mel again your awesome This was my first purchase with the seller, I only ordered a wig band. I ordered on June 27th and I did not receive it until July 6th. It shipped from Northern California and I’m in Southern California so that is a bit of a wait for a wig band. The packaging was opened when received. It was shipped in a poly bag that zip closed with no adhesive so the bag I assumed was opened during transport. Love what I got will definitely come back for more already thinking on what else I need/want
Awesome seller Thank you so much Mel 🫶I appreciate you