Reviews (459)had trouble with the mail nothing they did but they did everything they could to fix the problem A++++ great people to work with As always great deals and packaged carefully! Perfect packaging!!! Thank you once again!!! As usual, I got some awesome posters. Got him framed and hanging on the wall. In the man cave, but my only issue is that i'm running out of wall space.. Thanks see you next show Amazing packaging thanks so much for the great pricing it was the last one I needed Thank you so much!!! Tha Fab 4 are finally together. Wonderful packing and shipping!! Always a great time watching the stream, lots of vintage Funko products but be sure to catch em in their poster shows because Berk & Katie are soo much fun. 🎉 Thank you for the awesome givvy! As usual Berk takes great pride in customer satisfaction! Thank you for the special care and attention you provide! Also, thanks for correcting the mistake and for locating my wobbler! It’s awesome! I love my purchase and Wild_berk always packages my purchases with great care and as always it arrived quickly. Thank you! top notch sellers berk, katie and family. thank you for all youve done for me , helping me with my collection and informational history of funko its greatly appreciated. Amazing deals. Awesome inventory. Fast shipping and great packaging. Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great finds and prices. Thank you Arrived in perfect condition as shown on stream. Thank you. Always love when their packages come in. Definitely my favorite patch/poster seller! Amazing thank you for the patches!! Wild berk is the best!!! I am obsessed with my purchase, thank you so much. It was extremely well packaged for shipping and arrived quickly. Omg! I LOVE all my posters & patches soooo much! Everything is excellent quality & fantastic prices! The best seller on Whatnot!! I will definitely buy from again & refer all my friends to them too! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING FROM SELLER!A+++!! I'm very happy with my items!!😁😍😂