Reviews (1,592)Thank you 🙏 as always such an amazing show! Thank you thank you for the gifts 🦋🦋🦋 beautiful the quality is absolutely amazing 5 plus stars I really love my Halloween haul from Miss CJ. As usual this shop does not disappoint. Looking forward to purchasing more goodies in future shows. I just can't get over how perfect every item I get is. I no longer have favorites because something different speaks to me on a daily basis. My joyful treasures 🥰 Packaged in a precious ghost bag...thank you. I love everything ❤️. You are amazing. Thank you for always having beautiful bracelets and a wonderful show. You and Karttie are THE BEST!!!! Loveed the pink Buddha bracelet! So cute! Thank you for the cute freebies! ♥️🫶i heart you! Always happy with my purchases from Miss CJ ! She creates beautiful jewelry!!😊🦋🩵 Everything is perfect! I love your show and your vibe! Thank you sooooo much you're the best...... Beautiful as always, and the givys, absolutely crazy . You are the best Get on my wrist! From the Halloween drop I decided on the black cat with pyrite. Although pyrite is known as fools gold it is the stone of abundance, protection, and growth. Affirmation - I'm attracting everything effortlessly and easily, just like wild_lotus.🪷💖👽 Thanks! Love the bracelets and the cute little bag. Got here super fast! Amazing as always!! Thank you Miss CJ! Love everything! thank you so much I bought 2 mystery purchases from the bin and am blown away at what I received ed! I am so happy and she and her show are such great energy! I’m a little late leaving my review, but Miss CJ has the most insanely beautiful pieces at such unbeatable prices! Her lives are always so much fun and she definitely keeps the audience entertained. Everything is thought out meticulously beforehand so you know what pieces are always coming up. So many giveaways, buyers giveaways, and cute additions to the jewelry you receive! I got a beautiful boho bag with the ring I got. 10/10 recommend! Thank you so much for always being so kind and welcoming! Beautiful! Gorgeous! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALWAYS! Let me tell you that I absolutely love all the things I purchased! with that being said, the packaging is beyond amazing and make you feel special! The lives are so fun and MissCJ is amazing!! Aaaaaahhhhhh Love Love Love!!!! 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! I can't say enough about Misscj. I am a returning customer not t just because of her beautiful pieces but because of HER. She knows her customers. She cares for them and she blesses us every week with her talent. Above 10/10! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thanks so much for the giveaway!!! 😊 I adore the hinge bracelets! You’ve given me a new addiction ❤️ thank you CJ!