Reviews (207)I love my elf sooooo much! Excellent quality and packing! Seller is wonderful! I'll definitely buy from her again! A+++! Love your shows! Can’t wait to report back on the Bahamas vase 💗 Got my goodies today. Very happy with my purchases. thank you so much. I lost mine a long time and I thought I would never see it again Everything was wonderful as usual. Carefully packed for shipping I really enjoy the variety of items Joy sources! Well wrapped and packed and always quick delivery.. Love all my items .Never disappointed! Cute! Like new stuffies and perfect for a wilderness theme happening in a bedroom. Great variety and SB. Great grabs on fun stuff! Everything in my package brought smiles. Check out Wild Fire Acres, you deserve smiles too! I love these adorable, handmade, Halloween decorations! Great quality & wonderful packaging too! I'll buy from seller again! A+++! great seller with fantastic prices and fast shipping Great packing!
Great items!
Great seller!
A+ Seller Excellent wrapping! Wonderful items. So happy Wrapping great. Items well wrapped and arrived safely. I love all the items! Thank you. 😊