Reviews (153)Wonderful seller! Items were packed beautifully and arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much! These are so cute with my fall decor! Beautiful pieces! It was like Christmas morning opening all the packages. So well wrapped absolutely nothing was going to break during shipping. Thank You so much for my wildflower stickers and bookmark!! They are beautiful! I always enjoy coming into your shows!! I Love my purchase & the Starbucks givey! Great seller! Packed well! Quick shipping!
Thank you! I always enjoy your shows!!! Butterfat was exactly as described. Shipped and delivered extremely fast! Great seller! always great products! delivered promptly and packaged with care! Love 💖 Love 💗 Love 💕 my stickers Thank You! Very fast shipping!!!! I Love 💕 my new trading card that looks like my sister!! Fast shipping!!! Thank You Elinka!! I immediately put this crewel on my wall and every day at some point I find myself staring at it I love it so much! 🤩💚 Thank you Love my trading card. Five-star seller! Great show and shop! Love all my items and will be back at future shows 🤩🥳🥳 Super, super, super fast shipping! And this is the most beautiful artichoke platter I have ever seen! Your trading card is adorable!! You went right up on the fridge! 💚🦊💚 perfect condition fast delivery! Everything arrived in perfect condition! It even arrived with a little fairy dust! Lol! Arrived earlier than expected! Wrapped very well and safe! What super duper wrapping to make sure my precious buy made it to me in perfect condition! Fast shipping and a GREAT show!! Lovely items as always!! 💚🦊💚