Reviews (92)The items were as described. However shipping took a horribly long time, one item was for a specific event and did not make it on time. Simply amazing loved the products. Love my purchase! Great items at amazing prices!! Beautiful items, great quality and wonderful descriptions!! Love shopping with all of them!! Love my purses, thank you so much!! I loved everything! Gigi and MaHlia are a cute tag team of sellers!!! I'll be looking to get more things from them!!! I’m in love with this beautiful dress! Perfect condition and I appreciate the quick shipping! This was a great grab for me. Thank you so much.! Articles were packed neatly. Delivery was on time. Thank you for all the care. Thank u so much for givey Mahalo for the amazing clothes that I got from you girls!!! I'm so excited to use them all!!! This shop has the most amazing inventory!! They have a phenomenal mix of excellent condition preloved and NWT items. but what really makes them.shine are their hand made and reworked pieces. Seriously, they have GORGEOUS, unique and one of a kind items. The customer service is outstanding and they couldnt be any sweeter. Just bookmark and show up to 1 show and see fpr yourself! Absolutely beautiful dress! Extra fast delivery and such a sweet note inside! Thanks for this amazing dress! Great sellers. The vibes, the items and the prices!! Don’t sleep on them!!! Love everything I get !! 🤍 Love my wild rag! Thank you! Y’all go follow and book their shows! Great items! Great items at a great price! Maleah is very bubbly and personable, I enjoyed being in her show! I absolutely love my very 1st hat!! Thank you so so so so so much 💗 Thank you again love the notes I always talk about u ladies to spread the word about your Whatnot and how nice you all our god bless you all Love my horse scrunchie and scarf! ❤️ Wildflower has great clothes at great prices. She has great taste! Never disappoints