Reviews (3,624)fast shipping, they are great!! Love watching their shows. Enjoy the hosts. Quality and selection are so good. One of my go to sellers. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything is exactly as shown and the hematite is perfect! Can’t wait to use all my goodies! Thank you. As always loved all my beads. The hosts and the shows are amazing. Until next time. I absolutely love all the hematite I was able to get! Thanks! Enjoyed the live! Very satisfied with every item. Will definitely return. Thank you. Love the beads!!! Beautiful beads fantastic price will be back! more gorgeous beads, wonderful sellers. you can't ask for better quality and service. thanks so much once again!💖 Absolutely fantastic! Thanks for helping me with my request!! The best! Oh I loved all I got ! Y’all are the best ! I’m praying blessings over your endeavors in your brick and mortar store and your business as a whole !! Gorgeous beads always labeled and packaged well! Beautiful! 🤩 Thanks so much! You definitely will have a repeat customer. :) Great seller and a repeat customer! I am always happy to watch your shows. Your bead quality is amazing. Thank you both! Highly recommend! Buying from WRB is always a breeze. High quality natural stones, guaranteed. Exceptional bead quality, vibrant natural stones, and lightning-fast shipping. Wild River Beads is a go-to shop for any jewelry maker looking for top-tier materials and reliable customer service!
Stunning gemstone strands that look even better in person than they do in the photos. Packaging is secure, and orders always arrive quickly. Highly recommend!
Wonderful selection of unique beads and findings. The quality is consistently top-notch, and the stones are a dream to work with for handmade designs. Five stars all around! 10 stars it shipped so quickly Great selection of beads and as always fast shipping! Gorgeous bead order, thank you!!