Reviews (43)Thank you for the freshie. love them Kay was so sweet! My pen is cute & came with 2 ink refills! Definitely spending more money soon!🙌🏼🤪 Wonderful seller and amazing product! Thank you so much! Love everything! The scents are amazing!!! so cute and smells so good Kay always makes the best freshies 😍😍 Love all your products and the scents are divine!! K is the BEST! Her freshies are why I'm now hopelessly addicted to them! High quality, fantastic scents, and fast shipping! Thank you! Thank you love both of the freshies I received! 😍 So good!! Fast shipping ❤️ I love all of my freshies I got. You can tell they are made with care and they also smell really good! Will definitely be ordering again! Thank you so very much!!! I really loved the scratch off ticket!!! Amazing as always ❤️ Kayden is the best! Baja cactus is my favorite. The aroma crystals are so good. So much easier then wax melts. Amazing quality and super sweet seller! Will definitely be back for more. ♡ These smell amazing!!! Thank you so much. The best smelling freshies with the cutest designs! 🥰 Everything smelled amazing!! Will definitely be turning into a regular customer ☺️ amazing products!!! Thank you so much!!!