Reviews (307)Brilliant thank you so much, my son is so happy with his cards and the buyers givvy. Thank you amazing service from a top man Amazing seller, some great cards and the prices are even better. Very fast delivery too. Thanks 🙌 received quickly and well packaged cards in excellent condition Great prices, quick postage and fast delivery, I’m a happy man! 🙂👍🏻 item never sent. requested an update and was told had issue with packers and would send out. never did. I messaged again to ask when it would be sent and no reply 5 days later. Your free giveaway didn’t arrive, which I apologised for and was even kind enough to offer free items as a way of apology. Also there was no reply as I was on holiday. I love my pikachu givvy!!!!! thankyou xxxx Great stream and host. will be back again. Thank you for the giveaway The cards I purchased arrived safely and securely packaged. However, the free Pikachu toy I won arrived broken. Very well protected, great buyer, thank you Quick delivery on a givvy I won! Such a cute toy and so unexpected. Come quick and perfect condition appreciated