Reviews (197)Amazing seller, gave me an awesome deal, communication on point and packaging was superb. Thank you 🙏 face john wick one day every year, or every other time you put on clothes theres a chance there is itching powder on them. ty for the etb btw. Itching powder for sure😂 John Wick just ain't someone I'm taking any day of the year. Thanks for grabbing the etb hope it made it there safely! Fire stream🔥Cards got here safely thanks again🔥Thanks! You had some fire pulls happy you could snag some good ones! Fast 💨 thank you 🙏 brother fast as heck positive vibes all round this guy thank you again No problem, thanks for joining in and hanging out! Great packaging and fast shipping! Will is the best 11/10
Hope you liked your cards! Thanks for stopping in! Amazing cards. Thanks you so much. Fast shipping Thank you 🙏 Anytime! hope you join again soon🫡 (Sometimes I do only charizard singles) Fastest shipping I’ve seen on here by far!! Also the packaging was amazing!!! 10/10 would buy from again Thanks comiiiy! I always ship it either same day or the next morning! I'm thankful for every one of you that decide to stop in and give me a chance! Top 3 my favorite whatnot streamer and it’s not 2 or 3!! Very trustworthy, genuine, loyal person! Fast shipping also!You're the man Brook! Love the interaction you guys give in the chat together and the goofy fake fights😂 You guys make the days better every Friday! Will da goat nuff said Noo, you guys are what keeps me running on here🫡 Without the support of you and many others goat status wouldn't be achieveable🥹 stupid fast shipping, packing was great 👍 Yessiiirrr! Thank you so much for hanging out! Very nice cards, thank you.Anytime, thanks for supporting the stream🤞 everything arrived in great condition. Hit some bangers. Thank you brother my daughter was ecstatic.Can't believed you opened them! Most buying sealed are collectors So happy for you and your little one! Shoot me a message showing off those hits man🫡🤞 Boy them cows were MOOOOING!!! Amazing streamer, very authentic. Like buying from a best friend. 10 stars if I could .You're review is why I do what I do! Seeing this touches my heart, and your kind words seriously inspire me to keep going! Thank you so much for being there and for taking the chance! You got some incredible pulls!!🥹 Thank you so much for the prize!!Absolutely! Thanks for tuning in!! Great prices for the cards and came in perfect condition! Thank you!Great to hear they got to you in condition shown! Thank you so much for leaving a review! Awesome show will be back for sure great vibes and good content!Thanks! Always great knowing you guys leave the stream happy! Hope to see you in another stream🤞 William man you’re the best. Streams always the best. If I’m not in the stream I’m either working or sleeping. Ships fast and well. Keep it up man you’re a once in a lifetime streamer!Thanks luna! I try to make the stream an enjoyable time it's always awesome seeing regulars like you sliding in! I'm collecting now for a nice big stream and I hope you're there for it! Thanks again reviews like this keep me wanting to knock out more streams! kards came in grate kondition💦 as advertised Supa nice giy very truthful 10/10 wuld do him againThanks for the review! Glad you got the card's in good condition. Hope to see you in the next stream! shipping could of been better for the packaging to prevent bends but my cards didnt come damaged. honest guy and nice cards to back him up! 😎I appreciate the honest review! Whatnot has labels pre-made and any orders under $20 or a certain weight goes into "Envelope" mailing. USPS has a lot of rules when it comes to envelopes and if it's even 1cm over what they consider to thick additional shipping costs happen so packaging on those can be really tough I do try my best and even then I end up paying out on extra for shipping over thick envelopes. I do try my best but when it comes to envelopes as a seller we're pretty limited. I'm glad they got there safely though and I'll continue to try and package better! Thank you for the pull I appreciate what u do.Thank you for coming into stream, that gold bellibolt was pretty! It's always fun to watch the pulls you guys get🤞 Great seller. Super friendly. GREAT packaging, fast shipping, always puts on a good show. If I could put more stars I would. Brroookkk! We missed you in the last show! Thank you for such an honest review, everyone I get I read out loud and these types always hit home. I try to make sure everyone who join will leave happy and seeing reviews like yours helps remind me that I'm following that rule! Thank you so much for this! Everything gets out super quick and is always in great condition. Glad it made it to you in the condition shown! I do my best to always get it out next day I'd hate to be the one holding onto someone else's property!