Reviews (2,420)Love my items and love these sellers! The sweetest duo around! Love my orders as always ❤️ ah yes, my Thanksgiving attire. I shall wear these and enjoy every second. more goodies to hang on brother's tree to see 9f anyone notices. thanks everything came packed perfectly. thanks for having these. I absolutely love these things I bought from you. Thank you for packing them so well. They all arrived safely, even the rooster. He is wonderful thanks again. Love that mini black light. Will come in handy. Thank you so much. Packed safe and sound. Thank you. thank you! love the product 😍 Thank you! perfectly safe! Love the rooster! Thank you! Love my little milk glass lantern! Im a jadeite/ milk glass hobnail mix collector! Fits perfectly in my hutch! Thank you Sweetie Pies! 🥧 🍭❤️🍭 packaging perfect. My hen just gorgeous 😍 ❤️. shipping was fast. thank you so much 💓 Thanks! Perfect for my year round tree.
Love the vintage Christmas treasures! Love my item. Thank you 😊 fast shipping 🥳 Good product Always find unique products. Packaged well