Reviews (269)Always a pleasure buying and getting educated from Will! One of the best sellers. Highly recommend!!!moprh!!!!!! you SoB lol! thank you man for the continued support. Means a lot truly it does. great seller and fast shipping!Jamie thank you again and again brother. Honestly it means a lot to me. Amazing seller, above and beyond expectations. Ty very much.what i love the most is that you come every so often and not every single week. to be honest that means more to me, bc that means there is value in what I am doing. Thabk you very much! Perfect as always! Thanks!Landon your continued support means the world to me. appreciate it brother 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Nate, thank you again and again brother. Ty for great deals Jamie, youbare the absolute best man. thank you so much for the purchase man. Best way to find out what you actually like. Dudes the most legit on here body, thank you very much for the 5 star review. truly a wonderful customer and extremely loyal. love it! Thanks Will, As always, Great job buddy!thank you very much Artie. still have e a little bit left of the Breeze! lol 🇹 🇭 🇦 🇳 🇰 🇾 🇴 🇺 .ᐟ.ᐟ
★ ★ ★ ★ ★Robert you got it man! thank you for the continued support! just found him and damn... let me say how glad I am that I did. not only is he an extremely great guy but he had so many frags that you could buy for months from him and just start scratching the surface. everything was packed well and fast shippingteddy thank you so much. I wish you the best and hope everything you build comes to light. stay with us here! brand new mykonos is here Carries Mykonos, Velixir, Maison Asrar and all the hard to source brands. Excellent selection as always Wilsos!thank you Oops. Mykonos Sun Forged here today!!! Always a great experience!tee thank you again. its an absolute pleasure helping you find what you want! another 🔥 order from my favorite whatnot seller and my order arrived a day early. man give some props to the USPS! they are treating everyone very well lately. man I can't wait to get back on next week! Always a wonderful experience when buying from Will! Insanely fast shipping and everything always smells great! The best way to try something new before committing to a full bottle!!! Can’t wait to try everything I got! you are the man! wait for the New Mykonos Sun Forged!!! Holy smokes its gonna be amazing! the package arrived on time and love the new batch, the shiyaaka shadow is straight 🔥 and I can't wait to try the others. wait till you get Silent surge!!! Holy smokes! Received my order with the office today. I love all the fragrance you have suggested for me. The others don’t explain to the longevity and the beauty of the scents to me. I will never go anywhere else other than 302Savior. Love the both of you. samantha thank you so much for the continued support means so much to me. The best, I truly enjoy this channel! Thabk you brother! And I truly enjoy being able to entertain you! Love Ya! ty very much CLEVELAND!!!!! It's been to long my friend! Thank you for the continued support! great seller and fast shipping. will more more. thanksthank you Jamie! thank you very very much. hope to see you on Saturday!!! You know I love any scent you pick. My son absolutely loves the Office!❤️excellent! Office is an amazing fragrance. Fragrance One makes a great product. Thabk you again Sam Best shop on the app! Will is the best!!! 🔥🔥🤝🙌🏽🙏🏽🫡🫡🫡my order just got her from YOU!!! love it. Thank You very much! They all smell amazing Will. Good prices too..fast shipping thank you Rob.. I pride myself in the quick shipping and try like hell to keep the prices as cheap as possible