Reviews (1,339)Great sport! Dealing with all the BS lol 😂 Great shoes too! loved the kicks bro thank you and super fast shipping Great shoe 👟 fast 💨 delivery 🚚. Highly recommended this stream don’t sleep on his deals. So clean. Bookmark and follow for great personal shopping deals. Also has very fast shipping. Thanks again bro for the awesome deal. I’ll be back to buy more very soon. Will definitely be back for another pair. Accurate, fast shipping, & friendly. Very good guy to deal with!!!! Super legit seller. Fast shipping. Shoes were beautiful. Will shop with this seller again thanks for my givvy I really do appreciate it bro keep up the hard work thanks for my givvy I really do appreciate it bro keep up the hard work Got em thanks brother 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡 Thank you for the stickers These are straight gas I appreciate you brother Great prices, seller is a pretty cool dude, shoes came fast and in great condition also said no box but he threw in a rep box which was pretty cool too! Thank you!🙏🏼 🔥❗️ Great deal and I love the kicks Amazing service shipping was fast fast and shoes were phenomenal condition These shoes are amazing. They look brand new thank you so much. He loves them super fast shipping amazing person amazing product and amazing customer service 🔥🔥🔥 shoes look great shipped extremely fast