Reviews (8,843)Fast shipping great items thank you Quick and easy transaction The card was in a small top loser and I risked damaging it when I took it out Great card!!! Thank you!!! Arrived as shown thank you for the card i bought and the giveaway card! Omg 😲 this show 😍 I freaking love this stream man winnerststays please never change best in the business!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great buyer highly recommend great packaging package was ripped when it arrived like it was a used envelope. I was a lso missing a card that wasn't inside. The seller said he was going to refund me, but never did. WhatNot said the time elapsed and the process closed. People selling cards do fast and lose track of who bought what. Anyway live and learn. Never received the cards. Seller said he would refund me. Never got the refund. No more response from the seller. Thanks for scamming me. Terrible! Absolutely terrible! Hello, we sent you the tracking to your order which is still in transit to you. I understand you would like a refund, but we can’t refund orders that are currently in route to you. This was also shipped 1 day after purchase so it was shipped accordingly. Happy to assist here, but we are unable to refund purchases clearly headed in the right direction with no delays or hiccups. Thank you! Cards took a bit extra to arrive but showed up today and all is well. Thanks again. Thanks for the deals and thanks for the communication and honesty.. great seller!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantastic card! Arrived quickly and looks great! Fast shipping, well packed. Got what I paid for. Thanks Card arrived ahead of schedule and was exactly as advertised. Professional and great cards. Clean cards, I like buying from them Great cards.. Very fast shipping... I will definitely be bidding again.