Reviews (327)A very cool guy grinding his way. Great art at amazing prices and his cactus seeds are so much fun to grow. So happy with my purchase!!! Amazing!! im glad this seller is back at it. Cool art at great prices. Love my shirt! Thank you! I appreciate all the work and heart you put into your pieces. Fast shipping too! Tysm! 🫶🏻 Super fast!! Thank you so much! Can’t wait for the cacti to come up! And loved the sticker! Ton of seeds definitely worth along with really rare ones shipped super fast and packed well Fast shipping as always! Can’t wait to start growing these. The other seeds I received have already started sprouting! Just germinated! Can’t wait to see them grow up! The seeds came in great, thank you Amazing quality shirt and transfer from this creator ❤️🧱🔥 Omg it’s here 😍😍😍 I love it so much I’m off to get it a frame 🖼️ now 🫶🫶🫶🫶 so excited to have got this thank you thank you 😊 amazing art 💗💗💗🌵 Love my 1 of 1 on the deckle paper! Thank you!! Just got them in the dirt. 🫡 These seeds will be raised with love and respect 💚🌵 Planted the seeds as soon as they arrived! Thank you and I can’t wait to see how they grow! Fast shipping! Can’t wait to grow some cacti! Amazing! Thank you so so much 😍 I am excited to grow my own cactus. Fast shipping! Thank you 🌵🌵 came at a reasonable time. I'm glad I can help support this group Thanks wis! Great work. ❤️