Reviews (53)Fabulous items and amazing service. Everything arrived safely and exactly as described. Five stars! Thank you!! I love them! 😍 SOOOO CUTE!!!! Thank you so much!!! Exactly as described. Thank you! I will be watching for more items like this. Fast shipping and packaged perfectly! Thank you so much! Will be shopping again!!! 🩷🩷🩷 Love my items! Wrapped really well! Received fast! Quick shipping!
Thank you! Lovely lot of older road maps, great condition, and nicely packaged. Quick shipping too! Will look forward to buying more. :) LOVE ALL THE THINGS I GET FROM WISEOWLVINTAGE AND GRANDPA! INCREDIBLE bag and such a wonderful seller with an array of beautiful vintage items! Will absolutely be shopping here again 10/10 🍒💕 Quick to receive the item and priced amazing!! Packaged with lots of love to make sure my stuff got to me perfectly! All items arrived in great condition, thank you so much 😊 Great seller! I love my mug and it came well packaged! Items were in perfect condition and carefully packed! Love them! Incredible job packing my item. Thank you! 10/10, love my little mice perfume bottles and frames!