Reviews (759)BEST MARSHMALLOWS I’ve ever had!! Great Customer Service. A++++ Seller. Highly Recommend. BEST MARSHMALLOWS I’ve ever had!! Great Customer Service. A++++ Seller. Highly Recommend. BEST MARSHMALLOWS I’ve ever had!! Great Customer Service. A++++ Seller. Highly Recommend. Great seller with fantastic shipping!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for the coolest gimmies!! received my order today! I am so excited about the Rocky Rd marshmallows I ordered. They arrived so soft and fluffy. not melted. Jennifer packed them with such care to ensure that all the marshmallows arrived fast and fresh and ready to eat! the best marshmallows thank u 💖 💓 luv my light and marshmallows like always thank u for be part of us 💓 💖 thank u again and again for this delicious marshmallows more mint chip lol 😆 thank you 😊 💓 my daughter luv ur pumpkin marshmallows delicious like always 🫂 🤗 Thank you for the stickers! I love these marshmallows, I made myself a cup of swiss miss pumpkin spice hot cocoa and added the vanilla bean marshmallows. I'm so glad I found your show. your awesome. have a great day i love everything I purchased. I love that you packed everything with care. thank you. Perfect packaging makes me feel like I’m opening a present. I love the marshmallows. Absolutely love your product and show Loved the beauty stickers! Thank you. 🩷 thank you for the giveaway stickers, I really like them, they are so cute I love all my goodies!! The price couldn't be beat! These are the cutest marshmallows ever and the taste is phenomenal. Then super fast shipping tops it off! Thank you for the cute Piñata stickers. My grands will love them.