Reviews (1,391)ty for the givvy. see you soon Thank you for giveaway. Great shows Wonderful Seller! I LOVE the pins!! Thank You! Beautiful pin thank you so much fast shipping!! will be back for sure!! Amazing seller! Fun prizes! Thank you so much for the giveaway! Always such a great vibe in your shows! ☺️ Very fast shipping and excellent seller Thank you for the giveaway Love her what a sweet lady great seller. Sold me some pins from a set she had so I could complete mine ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕 Thank you so so much! Best purchase ever! Thank you for my Dolly pins! Seller is awesome and took the extra time to make sure each pin was wrapped extra so it would not be damaged in transit. I have received other pins from other sellers who have not taken the time or care. This seller did! Her communication and care is appreciated! Shipped same day!! Awesome seller!
Pins arrived safely and packaged well. I appreciated the seller allowing trades across different boxes to sub out pins if not wanted. seller is so nice and I really enjoyed her show. Pin arrived quickly and perfectly love the pin the car coasters are so adorable, tysvm! Thank you for the giveaway! My pins are fantastic and your show was entertaining!