Reviews (279)Great comic purchase! The book arrived exactly as described, was packed with care, and got here in excellent condition. I’d gladly buy from this seller again! Great deal willing to work with u. fast shipping This seller… just pure awesome!
Very happy with my purchase Thank you for coming through with the New Comic Book Day books! Much appreciated. Shipping time was great. Packaging solid! 5⭐ excellent stuff . appreciate the freebie . ☺️ Thank you! I got my package fast and nicely package. Thanks for getting these NCBD books out to me so quickly. I appreciate y'all. Additionally- if you live in an urban areas like I do and it’s a pain to get to your LCS or your LCS is crummy, and you need/want to start a pull list…. This is your guy! Absolute go to for new and modern comics…. Shipping is down right professional grade…and just a down right great person and seller!!! thanks for the solid deal on the books 😁 everything came in safely thanks again for the awesome books Customer service was great and super friendly and also shipping was super secure and everything showed up new and non damaged definitely recommend this page! Thank you so much for ordering these Tisena books for me. I would love to transition a lot of my pulls to you, because you're way closer to me and it's always nice interacting with you! thanks again. thanks again for another awesome book Great comics, great seller, fast shipping! Really good deals! thanks again for the awesome book thnaks for the amazing book Thank you again for always having super deals at awesome prices. Books came in minty and packaged well. Thanks for the awesome book